Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I closed exercise ring every day during the challenge but didn’t receive the Hearth month award 2020?

I closed exercise ring every day during the challenge but didn’t receive the award?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch

Posted on Feb 15, 2020 12:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2020 1:15 AM

First of all did you close the rings on these specific days;Close your Exercise ring for seven days in a row starting February 8 and ending February 14.If you did then apple say it can take up to 9 days for the award to show.Sometimes a restart of the phone helps and make sure you have wifi on.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2020 1:15 AM in response to Ijg71

First of all did you close the rings on these specific days;Close your Exercise ring for seven days in a row starting February 8 and ending February 14.If you did then apple say it can take up to 9 days for the award to show.Sometimes a restart of the phone helps and make sure you have wifi on.

I closed exercise ring every day during the challenge but didn’t receive the Hearth month award 2020?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.