Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

At one point my "find my iphone" was turned on. However, my phone was stolen and looks like they turned off my "find my iphone". Is there a way for me to turn it on now and see where my phone is located?

At one point my "find my iphone" was turned on. However, my phone was stolen and looks like they turned off my "find my iphone". Is there a way for me to turn it on now and see where my phone is located?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 15, 2020 9:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2020 9:24 AM

To turn off find my iPhone, they should have known your Apple ID and related password (I doubt about that).

Perhaps your iphone is simply offline.

And no, sorry, you can’t activate find my iphone remotely.

These are the only steps you can perform in such a situation:—> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2020 9:24 AM in response to Ilovenj

To turn off find my iPhone, they should have known your Apple ID and related password (I doubt about that).

Perhaps your iphone is simply offline.

And no, sorry, you can’t activate find my iphone remotely.

These are the only steps you can perform in such a situation:—> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.