10 Replies Latest reply: Jul 19, 2010 2:00 PM by Delta5
cubsfan16 Level 1 Level 1 (5 points)
Just to get an idea when I might get this thing. I placed my order on July 8th and still on backorder. If anyone else ordered on or near this date let me know where you're at.
  • D1337 Level 1 Level 1 (20 points)
    Ordered mine on the 6th got it on the 12th. Would have gotten it on the 10th but FedEx doesn't deliver on Saturdays here.
  • cubsfan16 Level 1 Level 1 (5 points)
    Nice, I hope I get mine soon. If I don't see any change by Thursday I'll give them a call.
  • D1337 Level 1 Level 1 (20 points)
    Mine was shipped from Fort Worth, Texas which isn't far. That might have had something to fo with it.
  • NSantiago78 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    I ordered mine on the 7th and it is on the fedex truck to be delivered today by 3pm.
  • JackAubrey1 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    Ordered from ATT online on 7/12. The charge appeared on my credit card as "pending" on either friday or sat, but the charge still hasn't cleared. My ATT order status still says processing and backordered. I was so hoping to be one of the several people reporting getting the phone faster than expected. Even called the local best buys and walmart just in case and no joy. On the waiting list at local apple stores (2) since 7/13 too. Sigh.
  • queenjillybean Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    i placed mine w/ AT&T on 7/2- and they messed my order up- and it was re-submitted by them on 7/12- and mine is still on on back order
  • AliceStar04 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    I ordered my phone 07/14 and immediately it was placed on backorder, but as of 07/18 it was removed. Today 07/19 it Shipped with a tracking number and will be here tomorrow 07/20. I can't believe it!! Not even 7 days later and it already shipped. Good Luck to all!!
  • JANiCE337 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    Hi Jack....
    I ordered my iphone 4 too from AT&T on the 12th.
    I have yet to see when my order status says "shipped"
    Please let me know how your status goes.
  • SolidSnake45ACP Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    I placed my order on the 7/17, and it says IN PROGRESS.
  • Delta5 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    I ordered my 16gb the afternoon of July 6th from AT&T's website. Standard upgrade process; logged in, upgrade, chose the phone, credit card, done. AT&T's system indicated it would take 7-14 business days to deliver. To my surprise, I got the shipment email with the tracking number on the evening of July 7th. Fedex was already moving it by the time I got the email. It was on my front porch by noon on the 8th. It shipped from Texas via next-day-air, as others are saying. So quite literally, less than 48 hours, click-to-delivered. Why did I ever even entertain the idea of waiting in line for one. LOL.

Upon hearing that I had ordered an iPhone4 on 7/6, a family member ordered one from AT&T on the 7/7. 16gb, same update process, same 7-14 business days. However, in their case, it actually took about 7 business days. Theirs shipped on 7/14 and arrived on 7/15. So, YMMV.