Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 13.3.1

iOS 13.3.1 makes my battery reduce very quickly

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 16, 2020 7:02 AM

5 replies

Mar 8, 2020 10:47 AM in response to QuickTimeKirk

New iPhone 11 I use less than 2 hours per day. Before iOS 13.3.1 I would have ~85% battery remaining end of day. After ios13.3.1 battery is about dead and it can’t tell me what drained it. Killing apps and rebooting is not helpful. I have a suspicion it’s something with Bluetooth not “disconnecting“ when I shut off my head phones. Every morning I listen to radio app, pause it, shutoff BT head phones, and then battery drains all day even if I kill the app. Weekends when not using headphones it’s fine. Going to try toggling BT this week after using radio app.

Mar 20, 2020 1:07 PM in response to suprakarn

Apple needs to fix this problem. I have worked with support agents for months. I did a complete factory restore on my iPad. My battery time is still miserable - about 1 day. Formerly I had 20 hours on a charge, now it's about 3 hours. Apple is ignoring this issue. One agent even had the never to tell me to buy a new iPad ! "Technology changes" she said - my iPad Pro was less than 2 years old when this started. Apple has failed us and needs to get this iOS fixed asap.

IOS 13.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.