Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing iPhone and iPad

I’ve got a new phone and cannot get it to sync with my iPad I know it’s something simple but just can’t get it. Please help.

Posted on Feb 16, 2020 11:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2020 12:10 PM

Notes would sync if you are using iCloud Notes. Messages, you need to have iMessage turned on and activated on the iPad and if you wish to get SMS on the iPad, you have to turn on Text Message Forwarding on the iPhone in Settings>Messages. See this for other continuity features. Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2020 12:10 PM in response to c6jbt

Notes would sync if you are using iCloud Notes. Messages, you need to have iMessage turned on and activated on the iPad and if you wish to get SMS on the iPad, you have to turn on Text Message Forwarding on the iPhone in Settings>Messages. See this for other continuity features. Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

Syncing iPhone and iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.