Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded iTunes for my windows 7 premium 32-bit but it doesn't launch

Dear all,

i have downloaded iTunes for my 32-bit windows 7 premium, but every time I try to launch it, a box pop out as per the picture attached.

any Advise?

below is my basic information about my laptop

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Feb 16, 2020 12:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2020 6:29 AM

Hello M-Abood,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand you're seeing an error message for iTunes, upon installing the program on your Windows PC. I'll be happy to help and point you in the right direction.

To help troubleshoot this behavior, I recommend to follow the steps outlined in this helpful article: If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows If that doesn't help, I suggest to remove and reinstall iTunes. Here's more information: Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later

Kind regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2020 6:29 AM in response to M-Abood

Hello M-Abood,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand you're seeing an error message for iTunes, upon installing the program on your Windows PC. I'll be happy to help and point you in the right direction.

To help troubleshoot this behavior, I recommend to follow the steps outlined in this helpful article: If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows If that doesn't help, I suggest to remove and reinstall iTunes. Here's more information: Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later

Kind regards.

I downloaded iTunes for my windows 7 premium 32-bit but it doesn't launch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.