Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to pay iCloud storage with gift card

Hi, does anyone know how I can change from paying my monthly iCloud

storage plan from monthly credit card payments to using an iTunes gift

card credit on my account?

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 2:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2020 10:53 AM

Hello AnniRie,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you would like to pay for your iCloud storage with gift card from Apple instead of your current payment method. The good news is any credit on your Apple ID from gift cards is used before billing the payment method on your Apple ID, so you should be able to add the gift cards to pay for your iCloud storage and here is more info about this:

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

Redeem App Store & iTunes Gift Cards and content codes

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2020 10:53 AM in response to AnniRie

Hello AnniRie,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you would like to pay for your iCloud storage with gift card from Apple instead of your current payment method. The good news is any credit on your Apple ID from gift cards is used before billing the payment method on your Apple ID, so you should be able to add the gift cards to pay for your iCloud storage and here is more info about this:

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

Redeem App Store & iTunes Gift Cards and content codes

Cheers!

how to pay iCloud storage with gift card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.