Newsroom Update

watchOS 11 brings powerful health and fitness insights. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch issue

Hello, I recently updated the operating system on my Apple Watch with the newest software. A few days ago my watch started acting up whereby it is constantly going into the Siri feature on its own. It is constantly writing the text from any conversation in and around where I am. I can’t get it to stop doing this. I have unpaired the watch and restored it from a back up however it is still doing the same thing. I’m curious if this is a known issue? And if there is going to be a fix or an update to correct the glitch

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 8:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 11:01 AM

Try opening the Watch app on your iPhone and going to Siri and turn off “Raise to Speak”.

This feature is meant to work by simply asking your Watch a question when raised without the need to say “Hey Siri” or pressing the Digital Crown, but it can often work in situations where you don’t want it to (or in my case, it seems to basically never work at all). See if that helps you.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2020 11:01 AM in response to Ericlefebvre

Try opening the Watch app on your iPhone and going to Siri and turn off “Raise to Speak”.

This feature is meant to work by simply asking your Watch a question when raised without the need to say “Hey Siri” or pressing the Digital Crown, but it can often work in situations where you don’t want it to (or in my case, it seems to basically never work at all). See if that helps you.

Apple Watch issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.