Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stop auto entering and deleting photo from three devises running IOS 13

I have three Apple units- iMac running Catalina a iPhone 8 using 13.3 iOS and a iPad Air using 13.3..

.How do I set each one so my pictures don't automatic go onto the other two? Also, when I delete photos on one, don't want the other two to delete?

iMac 27", 10.15

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 2:03 PM

4 replies

Feb 18, 2020 11:25 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

Lawrence

Sorry for late reply. Had to help my sister move. Your info worked great. I do have another question relating to iCloud. (I believe I'm older than you and getting better at tech and iPhones, iPads).

I tried to allow other items to be synced like mail however when I click on that in setting/iCloud it wants we to set up a account with a sample like __________@Icloud.com??? I already have a iCloud account and password. Could you walk me through this issue so I can get my mail synced to phone and iPad?

Thanks

Ron

Feb 18, 2020 11:34 AM in response to ronfrommurrieta

Mail doesn’t sync through iCloud; what syncs for mail in iCloud is mail settings. Each device syncs separately to the mail server, which is the master copy of all mail. So on each device you need to go to Settings/Passwords & Accounts, tap Add Account, and enter the account information. iCloud Sync will keep this information consistent between devices, but you don’t have to use it.

Stop auto entering and deleting photo from three devises running IOS 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.