Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i want to unlock my apple id

yesterday i had email from apple,about unlock my apple id,but i can't unlock and verify identity my account because i forget my bith day and number and security questions when i made apple id.and i live in iran,iran doesn't have apple store,how do i can unlock my apple id?

iPad, iOS 12

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 3:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 3:40 PM

If you live in Iran, you cannot even legally have an AppleID as you cannot use an Iranian email address to make one. So you had to use a non-Iranian email linked to a non-Iranian address to make an AppleID in the first place.

Apple does not do business in Iran and never has done business in Iran. There are no Apple stores, no Apple support services, no authorized sellers, no authorized service providers, no supported carriers in Iran. Since Apple doesn’t do business there, and there are no Apple services (no App, iTunes, iBook stores, no iCloud services, nothing), there is no Apple support in Iran either.

If you choose to use any Apple product in Iran, you do so without any access to any support services at all. You would be far better off buying devices from companies that actually do business in Iran and have support in place.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2020 3:40 PM in response to shi101

If you live in Iran, you cannot even legally have an AppleID as you cannot use an Iranian email address to make one. So you had to use a non-Iranian email linked to a non-Iranian address to make an AppleID in the first place.

Apple does not do business in Iran and never has done business in Iran. There are no Apple stores, no Apple support services, no authorized sellers, no authorized service providers, no supported carriers in Iran. Since Apple doesn’t do business there, and there are no Apple services (no App, iTunes, iBook stores, no iCloud services, nothing), there is no Apple support in Iran either.

If you choose to use any Apple product in Iran, you do so without any access to any support services at all. You would be far better off buying devices from companies that actually do business in Iran and have support in place.

i want to unlock my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.