Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted Native Stopwatch App from Apple Watch Series 5, and now I can’t get it back!

In fussing around with setting up my Series 5 Apple Watch, I deleted the native Stopwatch app, but now I’d like to get it back....and I can’t find it in the Apple Store!

I can find the Apple TIMER, but not the Stopwatch app. Does anyone know whether the Stopwatch app is even in the Apple Store, and if so, what it’s called, exactly? From what I could find online, it’s just called, “Stopwatch,” but I didn’t have any luck finding that name....

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Apple Watch

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 3:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2020 3:31 AM

found it! it is called stopwatch, and that’s what i had searched for, but for whatever reason, it shows up way the **** down the list after a bunch of other stopwatch apps, including another one that is also just called stopwatch....which also showed up nowhere near the top of the list. 🙄

sooo yeah, basically you’ve gotta scroll and scroll and scroll, and after you pass the first one called stopwatch, you scroll and scroll and scroll some more.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2020 3:31 AM in response to justjeff64

found it! it is called stopwatch, and that’s what i had searched for, but for whatever reason, it shows up way the **** down the list after a bunch of other stopwatch apps, including another one that is also just called stopwatch....which also showed up nowhere near the top of the list. 🙄

sooo yeah, basically you’ve gotta scroll and scroll and scroll, and after you pass the first one called stopwatch, you scroll and scroll and scroll some more.

Deleted Native Stopwatch App from Apple Watch Series 5, and now I can’t get it back!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.