Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple id

I have recently got new iPhone 11, and I transferred apps from old Apple ID onto new phone and I have put through password etc in order to download them but now when I go to Apple store with new Apple ID to purchase apps it says “this Apple ID has not been used for iTunes Store before please sign in to review” and every time I put password it just comes up again and no way of me downloading apps. I don’t want to have to be connected to my old Apple ID anymore, just want to download with new Apple ID!?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 3:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 4:11 PM

You need to review the billing information for your new Apple ID. Doing so won't connect it to your old ID. Log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. After updating that, click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page.

Apple ID payment information - change. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201266

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2020 4:11 PM in response to Tnine9

You need to review the billing information for your new Apple ID. Doing so won't connect it to your old ID. Log into your account in the App Store/iTunes and you should be able to change it there. Or you can click the blue Edit payment methods in the article below. When signed in and the page loads, you will be on the credit card page. After updating that, click the Go Back button at the lower left and you will be on the address page.

Apple ID payment information - change. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201266

Apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.