Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to downgrade my ios 13 to ios 12

I upgrated my iphone 7plus to ios 13,could you help me back to ios 12.3.1 its better to me to use

and how to recover my lost data from my ios 12.3.1 that i don't have backup in itune after i updated in ios 13,Pls. help me how?

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 6:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2020 6:23 PM

You cannot. Apple does not support downgrading of iOS, and older versions of iOS are no longer signed, so they could not be activated.

You are going to have to describe what your problem is if you are looking for assistance. If you did not make a backup of the device before upgrading, then there is no way to recover data that has not been backed up.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2020 6:23 PM in response to miki209

You cannot. Apple does not support downgrading of iOS, and older versions of iOS are no longer signed, so they could not be activated.

You are going to have to describe what your problem is if you are looking for assistance. If you did not make a backup of the device before upgrading, then there is no way to recover data that has not been backed up.

How to downgrade my ios 13 to ios 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.