Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring apps to Ipad pro

How do I transfer additional apps from my iphone to my new ipad pro?

Posted on Feb 18, 2020 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2020 10:56 AM

You don’t. You simply download Apps that are compatible with your iPad from the App Store. It’s worth noting that whilst many Apps are “universal” - and available for both iPhone and iPad, some are not and are designed for one or other platform.

Any Apps that you purchased, assuming that both your iPhone and iPad are logged-in to the App Store using the same AppleID, will be available on both of your devices.

I hope you find this to be helpful in resolving your query.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2020 10:56 AM in response to Hamfive

You don’t. You simply download Apps that are compatible with your iPad from the App Store. It’s worth noting that whilst many Apps are “universal” - and available for both iPhone and iPad, some are not and are designed for one or other platform.

Any Apps that you purchased, assuming that both your iPhone and iPad are logged-in to the App Store using the same AppleID, will be available on both of your devices.

I hope you find this to be helpful in resolving your query.

Transferring apps to Ipad pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.