Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some of the settings on my iPhone 6s are grayed out.

I can't get into some of the settings on my iphone 6s, they are Grayed out. how do i fix this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 18, 2020 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 2:24 PM

Hello stargazertlm,

It sounds like some of the settings on your iPhone 6s are greyed out. I have some steps I would like to provide you with that might help.

Try restarting your iPhone first: Restart your iPhone. After that, make sure your iPhone is running the most up-to-date iOS version available for it. As of today that would be iOS 13.3.1. Here's steps on how to update: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If you continue to experience the same thing, respond back with additional details including which exact settings appear greyed out.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2020 2:24 PM in response to stargazertlm

Hello stargazertlm,

It sounds like some of the settings on your iPhone 6s are greyed out. I have some steps I would like to provide you with that might help.

Try restarting your iPhone first: Restart your iPhone. After that, make sure your iPhone is running the most up-to-date iOS version available for it. As of today that would be iOS 13.3.1. Here's steps on how to update: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If you continue to experience the same thing, respond back with additional details including which exact settings appear greyed out.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care.

Some of the settings on my iPhone 6s are grayed out.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.