Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes U Course Manager had an error

I've recently started getting plenty of errors when I sign into iTunesU .

Either I get:

1) Spinning circle of death after I attempt to sign in

2) Popup saying "Course Manager had an error", Click reload to continue.

I've used Chrome and Edge browsers on my Windows 10 (desktop and laptop ).

Any advice troubleshooting would be great.

Thanks

Posted on Feb 18, 2020 12:56 PM

3 replies

Feb 25, 2020 2:14 PM in response to Rigas2012

I had the same issue today. All 3 browsers, 2 different OS (El Capitian and Mojave). Tested with help of Apple Support (great people). Went through all of the normal steps to login. Tried each computer/browser w/normal windows, (errors) then tried with "in cognito" or "private windows".

The private windows would load properly with no errors. (making me think it may be some network, cache, issue).

Tried on a different network - normal browser window, was OK. No errors.

To confirm - I quit All browsers, went back to regular network, and tested again, with normal windows, and it all was fine.

Both computers, all Browsers.

Bottom line is: I have no idea why, other than some cache was flushed or something.

--All is fine now--

Any thoughts on what could have been causing it would really be helpful to know.

Thanks. Hope this helps someone else.

Feb 26, 2020 6:35 AM in response to FACTSMacGoddess

Hi FACTSMacGoddess,

Thanks for the info. As a test, I took one of our laptops, connected it to our work wifi which is behind a commercial firewall and the same problem occurred almost immediately. I then connected the same laptop to our residential connection that we use for testing and the same problem occurred minutes after surfing.

I wonder what caused things to clear up for you?

Thanks

Nick

iTunes U Course Manager had an error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.