Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 13.3.1 battery

My friend's iPhone X battery is draining about 40 percent faster than it did before she updated to iOS 13.3.1 on 02/13/2020. I've been using 13.3.1 on my iPhone 8 since it was released to the public and I've not noticed the issue.

iPhone X

Posted on Feb 18, 2020 2:20 PM

7 replies

Feb 18, 2020 2:59 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Thank you for your response, ChrisJ4203. I failed to mention in my post that I'd conducted the prerequisite troubleshooting such as what you mentioned. Nothing in Settings>Battery suggests anything different than prior to the update. One other thing that I found out subsequent to my post is that she doesn't restart her iPhone very often. It may not have been restarted since the restart required by the update. Personally, I've found that all "end-user" operating systems benefit from a daily reboot. I advised her to restart her phone and to restart it in the morning after a full charge. I'll check with her tomorrow afternoon/evening to see if there's any improvement. I'll respond if there seems to be improvement.

iOS 13.3.1 battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.