Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My flash on my iPhone 11 Pro doesn’t work

Soo my flash on my iPhone 11 Pro doesn’t work ..I haven’t had my phone for an month yet an some is already wrong with it .

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 18, 2020 8:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2020 9:03 PM

Phillip,

You can try Force ReStarting your iPhone as shown here-->>Force restart iPhone - Apple Support and if that does not work then the best advice is to have your iPhone 11 Pro examined at an Apple store or an Apple authorized repair center. Your iPhone is under Apple's 1 year limited warranty (assuming that you are in the US) and should cover this if it was not damaged from user negligence.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2020 9:03 PM in response to Phillipt34

Phillip,

You can try Force ReStarting your iPhone as shown here-->>Force restart iPhone - Apple Support and if that does not work then the best advice is to have your iPhone 11 Pro examined at an Apple store or an Apple authorized repair center. Your iPhone is under Apple's 1 year limited warranty (assuming that you are in the US) and should cover this if it was not damaged from user negligence.

Axel F.

My flash on my iPhone 11 Pro doesn’t work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.