Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with contacts not showing

For a while now I’ve had problems with a lot of my contacts not showing as names just numbers. The numbers are also displayed in an odd way with spaces. It seems unrelated to dial assist. I thought the latest update might help but no! Anyone else fixed this?

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 19, 2020 12:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2020 1:22 AM

tanuja179 Said:

"Problems with contacts not showing: For a while now I’ve had problems with a lot of my contacts not showing as names just numbers. The numbers are also displayed in an odd way with spaces. It seems unrelated to dial assist. I thought the latest update might help but no! Anyone else fixed this?"

-------

Visit this Post's Answer: Incoming call does not show caller Name for last 2 days - Apple Communities

You Would Reset All Settings:

Go To: Settings > General > Reset > Reset all settings. All should be done.

-----

Report this as a bug to Apple:

1. Go To: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Proceed from there as necessary.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2020 1:22 AM in response to tanuja179

tanuja179 Said:

"Problems with contacts not showing: For a while now I’ve had problems with a lot of my contacts not showing as names just numbers. The numbers are also displayed in an odd way with spaces. It seems unrelated to dial assist. I thought the latest update might help but no! Anyone else fixed this?"

-------

Visit this Post's Answer: Incoming call does not show caller Name for last 2 days - Apple Communities

You Would Reset All Settings:

Go To: Settings > General > Reset > Reset all settings. All should be done.

-----

Report this as a bug to Apple:

1. Go To: Feedback - iPhone - Apple
  2. Select: "Bug Report" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Proceed from there as necessary.

Problems with contacts not showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.