Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer the whatsapp backup from android phone to iphone 11

How can I transfer the whatsapp backup from my old android phone to my new iphone 11 pro?

I am a new user of iphone , I transfer all the data between my old android phone to my new iphone 11 pro except the whatsapp backup which I was struggling to find a way to transfer to iphone by seeking in the search engine and youtube videos.

This backup is essential for me , I know It isn't apple problem directly , however I can't put my sim card in my iphone so far because of this issue and apple should cooperate with the most popular application in the world to overcome this issue .

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 19, 2020 11:00 AM

3 replies

Feb 19, 2020 11:12 AM in response to KiltedTim

Thanks for your reply,

I know It is not Apple product , however It is good for Apple to understand the problem make the people may think about using the Apple products because they loose their data from the most popular applications.

For example , What do you think about IOS or Andriod users if Apple and Google don't work together to make data transfer easier?

Transfer the whatsapp backup from android phone to iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.