Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes payment

Hi so I am contacting based on the payment it saying I have to contact I tunes

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 19, 2020 9:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2020 10:18 PM

maleeha32 Said:

"iTunes payment: Hi so I am contacting based on the payment it saying I have to contact I tunes"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

Here is the information for contacting Apple Support. Contacting Apple Support, ask to speak to the "iTunes Store Support Staff"

Apple Contact Info:

But...

This seems to be a scam, if quoted correctly. Apple would tell you to contact "Apple Support" - not "I tunes". Forward it to reportphishing@apple.com.

Find out more here: Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

What to do if you Think Someone has Scammed You:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2020 10:18 PM in response to maleeha32

maleeha32 Said:

"iTunes payment: Hi so I am contacting based on the payment it saying I have to contact I tunes"

-------

Contact Apple Support:

Here is the information for contacting Apple Support. Contacting Apple Support, ask to speak to the "iTunes Store Support Staff"

Apple Contact Info:

But...

This seems to be a scam, if quoted correctly. Apple would tell you to contact "Apple Support" - not "I tunes". Forward it to reportphishing@apple.com.

Find out more here: Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

What to do if you Think Someone has Scammed You:

iTunes payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.