Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone trade in for different color brand new

I just purchased the iPhone 11 today and stressing bc I think I made the wrong decision with the color I chose. Would I be able to exchange for a different color if I came back to Apple store the next day? Please let me know I’m not trying to have to pay just looking to switch from the white to the black

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 19, 2020 10:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2020 10:39 PM

I am not sure where you live however the return policy in the US is 14 days from purchase.

• You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
  • Only items that have been purchased directly from Apple, either online or at an Apple Retail Store, can be returned to Apple. Apple products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
  • Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, adapters and documentation that were included when you received it.

If you are in the US then you would take your iPhone back to the Apple Store and return the iPhone for a refund. After that transaction is completed then you would purchase a new iPhone in a color that you like.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2020 10:39 PM in response to Cjenss

I am not sure where you live however the return policy in the US is 14 days from purchase.

• You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
  • Only items that have been purchased directly from Apple, either online or at an Apple Retail Store, can be returned to Apple. Apple products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
  • Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, adapters and documentation that were included when you received it.

If you are in the US then you would take your iPhone back to the Apple Store and return the iPhone for a refund. After that transaction is completed then you would purchase a new iPhone in a color that you like.

Axel F.

iPhone trade in for different color brand new

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.