Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Defective iPad REPLACEMENT

Hi. I'd like to know if my iPad 7th gen has an issue, in this case the 3.5mm audio jack, do I apply for a replacement iPad?

In which case, what would be the process?

iPad, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 7:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 7:26 AM

You would need to contact Apple Support for service. The Contact Support link is at the top of the page here, or if you have an Apple Store close by, you can schedule a Genius Bar appointment and bring the device in. Apple will examine the device and discuss your options. For a Genius Bar appointment, see this, Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2020 7:26 AM in response to ChrisAlmonte

You would need to contact Apple Support for service. The Contact Support link is at the top of the page here, or if you have an Apple Store close by, you can schedule a Genius Bar appointment and bring the device in. Apple will examine the device and discuss your options. For a Genius Bar appointment, see this, Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Defective iPad REPLACEMENT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.