Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can the iPhone 6S Plus use family sharing storage? I’m on family sharing but I can’t use the two terabytes my mom set up. Help?

Is it possible? I don’t know, and there’s no info on it.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 4:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2020 4:45 PM

Read here Family Sharing - Apple Support

4 replies

Mar 28, 2020 7:01 PM in response to YoItzZakk

There is no model distinction made within iCloud.

Your iPhone 6s can use the shared storage.

Linked from the previous discussion, and directly linked here:

Share an iCloud storage plan with your family - Apple Support

You’ll have to disassociate from your existing iCloud storage, if you’re not on the free iCloud plan.

What comes next

When you share your iCloud storage, any family members using the free 5GB plan are added to your family plan automatically.

If a family member is already paying for their own iCloud storage plan, they can choose to switch to your plan or keep their own and still remain part of the family. When they switch to the shared family plan, they get a refund for the remainder of their personal plan. They can't keep their current plan and use the shared family plan at the same time.

Can the iPhone 6S Plus use family sharing storage? I’m on family sharing but I can’t use the two terabytes my mom set up. Help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.