Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Limited Edition Challenges Disappeared

Hello, I recently attempted the Heart Month Challenge. I had already earned similar limited edition challenges like Ring in the New Year, National Parks, and others. Two days before the end of the challenge requirement, I noticed all of my limited edition challenges were gone with no section for limited edition challenges. I restarted phone and watch and updated them both (if applicable). Is there anything I can do?

iPhone X iOS 13.3.1

Apple Watch Series 3 watchOS 6.1.3

iPhone X

Posted on Feb 21, 2020 7:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2020 9:02 AM

Hey there ajs05, 

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand you are missing Activity awards. 

Have you recently set up a new iPhone or Apple Watch? 

If not, have you recently restored one of your devices from an iCloud backup?

Let’s open the Activity app on your iPhone. Do you see a progress bar at the bottom, indicating your Activity data is being restored?

If you don’t see Activity challenges on your iPhone or Apple Watch

If an Activity challenge already occurred, it won’t appear on your Awards tab. 

After each step, see if the challenge appears:

Some challenges are offered in certain regions only. To check your region on your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap General > Language & Region.”

Have a good one!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2020 9:02 AM in response to ajs05

Hey there ajs05, 

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand you are missing Activity awards. 

Have you recently set up a new iPhone or Apple Watch? 

If not, have you recently restored one of your devices from an iCloud backup?

Let’s open the Activity app on your iPhone. Do you see a progress bar at the bottom, indicating your Activity data is being restored?

If you don’t see Activity challenges on your iPhone or Apple Watch

If an Activity challenge already occurred, it won’t appear on your Awards tab. 

After each step, see if the challenge appears:

Some challenges are offered in certain regions only. To check your region on your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap General > Language & Region.”

Have a good one!

Limited Edition Challenges Disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.