Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity ring not moving with daily workouts

I got a new Apple Watch Series 5 about a month ago. Activity App Exercise Ring does not count minutes accurately. Ring does not fill despite 2 hour workouts.

Apple Watch

Posted on Feb 21, 2020 8:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply
3 replies

Feb 21, 2020 11:02 AM in response to Community User

I followed all of the instructions in the Start Here suggestions above. I also unpaired and repaired the Apple Watch Series 5 GPS Cellular and the iPhone 11 Pro. My Apple Watch Series 1 had no problem with the Activity app an the iPhone 11 Pro. Very discouraging to purchase a high end watch and have poor Activity App results.

Walking again today and will see if Activity minutes register.

Thank you for your input.

Stephanie

Feb 21, 2020 7:59 PM in response to Stephanie Grubert

Tried all fireyjack suggestions again after I first found those suggestions on the support pages. They DO NOT WORK for me! 80 minutes of steady exercise using the Outside Walk option on the Activity App results in 6 minutes of exercise? You could get that result sleeping wearing the Apple Watch. I am apparently unable to follow instructions or the software needs an overhaul.

VERY DISAPPOINTED,

Stephanie

Activity ring not moving with daily workouts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.