Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

return for Iwatch 5 and leather band

Hi, I just received the iwatch 5 with leather band yesterday and the band was too small for me- bought by bf without asking me the size . I had click ‘ return initiated ‘. Question 1: Is there any return label need to be print as I received email for return but no attachment of label to be print ? Question 2: the courier service DHL will come and collect from me or I need to drop at DHL? If yes they come and pick up how would I know when they are coming ? I searching for a while for return policy but the link given is not available and I’m from Malaysia . Appreciated your reply, thanks .

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Feb 21, 2020 8:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2020 8:18 PM

Here’s the Apple MY Return Policy and details: Sales Policies - Apple (MY)

There’s a telephone number listed there for setting up a return or exchange. Note the 14 day limit.

This is a user forum, so we don’t know what couriers, requirements or schedules might be involved; we’re not Apple.

2 replies

return for Iwatch 5 and leather band

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.