Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone: History & iCloud Drive not working

I have an iPhone 7 with iOS 13.3.1. I have two questions, but I suspect that they are linked.

1. Having visited several websites by means of Safari on my phone this afternoon, none of them is now shown in History.
  2. If I go to iCloud.com and try to open iCloud Drive, a message appears: 'Unable to load iCloud Drive'. In fact only Photos, Notes, Reminders and Find iPhone are shown on the iCloud.com page.

In Settings>[my name]>iCloud, all possible functions and apps are turned on. I tried turning off Safari here, waiting for several minutes and turning it on again, with no effect.

(On my Mac, History is working and I have no problem with iCloud Drive.)

I should be grateful for help.

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 22, 2020 10:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2020 10:13 AM

1. Make sure that you don’t have private browsing turned on. Tap the two squares icon and then tap Private in the lower left corner to end private browsing.
  2. That is how it works on an iPhone, only a computer or an iPad has full iCloud functionality in iCloud.com.

Similar questions

4 replies

iPhone: History & iCloud Drive not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.