Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with app download

I cannot download app from app store. it asks billing address, after I check the "done" button the download is being discarded

Posted on Feb 23, 2020 2:23 AM

1 reply

Feb 25, 2020 1:52 PM in response to ilona83

Hi, Ilona!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. I see that you're trying to download an app from the App Store, but every time you do you're prompted to update your billing information. Then, it appears as the information doesn't get saved. I'm happy to help!

First, see if changing your payment information using another method (on another device) helps: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support.

I would also suggest reviewing the information in If you can't remove your last payment method or use no payment method with your Apple ID - Apple Support, which may help update your payment information.

From there, follow If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support, then get in touch with Apple Support directly if you need more help: Contact Apple Support.

Have a lovely day.

Problems with app download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.