Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Security questions

No enough information to change security questions? What should I do?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 23, 2020 9:23 PM

4 replies

Feb 23, 2020 9:45 PM in response to MohamadRoumani

MohamadRoumani Said:

Security questions: No enough information to change security questions? What should I do?

———-

Not Enough Information:

What is the information you are entering? Is it saying there are not enough characters? Is it promoting you for personal information?

Scam eMail:

If you get an eMail like this(Giving you a hard time and to enter personal information), it might be a scam.

So, don’t enter anything. Rather, contact Apple Support.

Forward the eMail off to: reportphishing@apple.com

Contacting Apple Support:

Apple Support Contact Info:

Feb 24, 2020 12:34 AM in response to MohamadRoumani

Try using this Apple document We’re here to help https://getsupport.apple.com

Using this link you can get to a screen showing three ways of getting Apple support: Schedule a Call to AppleReceive a call from Apple; and Chat with Apple.Get to this screen shown below the easy way by first clicking on a computer image and then a second one; selecting "Other Mac Topics;" selecting "The topic is not listed," typing in "My computer is broken;" and clicking "Continue" several times if necessary. Get to the screen shown below the easy way by first clicking on a computer image and then a second one; selecting "Other Mac Topics;" selecting "The topic is not listed," typing in "My computer is broken;" and clicking "Continue" several times if necessary.

Security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.