Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm goes off every M-F without being set!

Since updating my iPhone 8 to iOS 13 I have an alarm that goes off every Mon through Fri at 6 am despite not having an alarm set for that time. It started the day after updating my phone in December and I have tried everything. There are no apps with alarms set, it's not from bedtime (I tried setting bedtime to stop the alarm which didn't work), and it's not an alarm on my iPad. If I turn off all my alarms, the 6am still goes off. I cannot turn it off and it's driving me nuts. Any suggestions??

iPhone 8

Posted on Feb 24, 2020 7:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2020 8:21 AM

I checked, and like the GIF mine was set for 9am, so likely not the culprit. The alarm shows as "Clock" in my notifications, but doesn't show in my "Up next" alarm list (only the alarm I have set for 6:40am shows).

9 replies

Apr 17, 2020 7:44 PM in response to kavers

Although it is possible to delete an alarm in the Clock app, it does not appear that a Bedtime Schedule can be deleted the same as an Alarm. The schedule can be turned off in the Alarm screen or the Schedule screen of Bedtime, but you may also need to go to Options in the Bedtime screen and set the Bedtime Reminder from the default of 15 minutes to None...!

Alarm goes off every M-F without being set!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.