Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Emoji keybiard

The Emoji keyboard is gone under Keyboards

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 24, 2020 5:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 17, 2020 9:00 AM

I have done those steps also. When I got to “Add Keyboard” emojis show up as an option but not in the lost with the languages. It is on the top but there is no arrow next to it enabling it to open. Just the word, “emoji”, sitting there .

13 replies

Apr 17, 2020 11:40 AM in response to betsyfromniwot

It cannot be opened in Settings. It won't havre an arrow beside it because there are no additional settings for it. If you have gone to Settings>General>Keyboards and you see a listing above Add New Keyboard, those are the keyboards you have installed. Like mine, I see English (US) and Emoji. That means those are the two keyboards I have installed.

To access the Emoji keyboard from there, when in Messages for instance, you tap into the text entry area, then at the bottom left corner of the keyboard you will see a Smiley face or Globe, you tap there and select Emoji to enter emoji into the message.

No Emoji keybiard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.