Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity App Help!

I want to be able to see my daily progress in my Activity app on my phone from my Apple Watch. When I click on the app through my phone it says a message and says that I need to first set up Activity on my Apple Watch. With this being said when I go to my Apple Watch my activity icon Appears to be set up and I use it all the time. I will use it when I work out and see how many calories I burn and I can see it just on my Apple Watch. I would really like to track my progress through my phone as well.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 24, 2020 5:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 1:42 AM

Try this;

To force reset your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for about 10 seconds or until the apple logo appears, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

If this doesn't work then Unpair and re-pair the watch.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2020 1:42 AM in response to ashlyn201

Try this;

To force reset your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for about 10 seconds or until the apple logo appears, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

If this doesn't work then Unpair and re-pair the watch.

Activity App Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.