Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Black screen iphone8

My Iphone8 crashed and now the screen is black with a loading logo and it isn't responding when I puss the buttons or when I try to charge it. How can I fix this?

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 1:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 2:55 AM

We can't diagnose your issue remotely, sorry.

If you already tried to force restart your device to no avail, using these instructions:-> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support

you need to have it inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options:-> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2020 2:55 AM in response to ilse2001

We can't diagnose your issue remotely, sorry.

If you already tried to force restart your device to no avail, using these instructions:-> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support

you need to have it inspected at an Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options:-> Apple – Location Selector

Regards

Giulio

Black screen iphone8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.