Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iwatch 5

My IWatch 5 dies while showing 65% battery life remaining and has to be charged. Never does the battery life get lower than 65% before it dies. It has the latest update. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix?

Apple Watch

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 6:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2020 9:14 AM

So chatted with Apple support. They had me power off iPhone and watch at the same time and then power back on at same time. No help. The they had me unpair the watch from the phone and pair again as a new phone. No help. My watch stayed at 100% battery for like 7 hours. Thru the night, battery remained at 100% in the morning. Did a reset and powered off. Now watch battery is reducing normally. Just waiting to see if it will go past 65% before it dies, which was the original problem. Time will tell. Anyone else experiencing this???

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2020 9:14 AM in response to GRANEW

So chatted with Apple support. They had me power off iPhone and watch at the same time and then power back on at same time. No help. The they had me unpair the watch from the phone and pair again as a new phone. No help. My watch stayed at 100% battery for like 7 hours. Thru the night, battery remained at 100% in the morning. Did a reset and powered off. Now watch battery is reducing normally. Just waiting to see if it will go past 65% before it dies, which was the original problem. Time will tell. Anyone else experiencing this???

Feb 28, 2020 7:15 AM in response to GRANEW

Update to my iwatch 5 battery indicator problem. After Apple chat support had pretty much given up, I tried this and it seems to have worked. After charging my watch to 100 %, I tuned the watch off and let it sit for about 1 hour. Turned the watch back on and haven’t had any more problems. Battery indicator seems to be working properly. Guess it just needed some type of reset. Hopefully the issue is corrected. Time will tell....

Iwatch 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.