Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WatchOS - Text Size

I changed the text size for the watch from the phone and it worked the very first time. But subsequent changes are not working at all. I tried restarting the watch as well as the iPhone but still see the same size (one larger than the default). How do i go back to the original size?

Apple Watch

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 7:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 8:04 AM

Adjust text size

1. Open the Settings app  on your Apple Watch.
  2. Go to Display & Brightness > Text Size, then turn the Digital Crown to adjust.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2020 8:04 AM in response to watchOSissues

Adjust text size

1. Open the Settings app  on your Apple Watch.
  2. Go to Display & Brightness > Text Size, then turn the Digital Crown to adjust.

Feb 25, 2020 8:43 AM in response to watchOSissues

Try this;

To force reset your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for about 10 seconds or until the apple logo appears, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

Feb 25, 2020 9:34 AM in response to watchOSissues

I can only suggest to unpair and re-pair the watch,sometimes it helps to set up the watch from new instead of from a backup because if the fault is in the backup then you are just restoring the fault as well.

WatchOS - Text Size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.