Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Rear camera taking upper part of picture blurry.

Hi, so i've read about lots of people having issues with blurry pictures on iphone, it had never happened to me, i had an iphone 6 and and it was fine, now i just changed to a 7 plus, but now the top part of every picture i take no matter how close or far is blurry out of focus and low definition grainy.

What should i do? i've tried tapping the camera area in different ways, closing the camera app, restarting the phone, locking the focus, but none of this has helped.

Thanks.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 9:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 10:00 AM

Hello,

Try cleaning its:

"Apple suggests using a lint-free cloth to clean all iPhone surfaces, especially the camera lens. Breathing on the phone can provide just a hint of helpful moisture. Use your cloth to make small circles with soft pressure. Don't forget to clean the flash near the lens as well."

Good luck.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2020 10:00 AM in response to JosueJCes

Hello,

Try cleaning its:

"Apple suggests using a lint-free cloth to clean all iPhone surfaces, especially the camera lens. Breathing on the phone can provide just a hint of helpful moisture. Use your cloth to make small circles with soft pressure. Don't forget to clean the flash near the lens as well."

Good luck.

Rear camera taking upper part of picture blurry.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.