Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

changed apple id and lost phone, now returning to old phone with old apple id. How do I change my apple id for all devices?

How do I change or update my apple id for an old device that I am using again please?

iPhone 5c

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2020 10:47 AM

You must first disable Find My Phone using the old Apple ID. Then sign out of the old Apple ID. You can then sign in using the new Apple ID. Also, see the following. In particular, see Item 3.

1. Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses
  2. Get help with Apple ID
  3. What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2020 10:47 AM in response to lizzi777

You must first disable Find My Phone using the old Apple ID. Then sign out of the old Apple ID. You can then sign in using the new Apple ID. Also, see the following. In particular, see Item 3.

1. Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses
  2. Get help with Apple ID
  3. What to do after you change your Apple ID email address or password - Apple Support

changed apple id and lost phone, now returning to old phone with old apple id. How do I change my apple id for all devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.