Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple cancelled my AirPods Pro replacement (right airpod) order without notifying me

I have ordered an AirPods Pro replacement in December 2019, but I didn't receive it.

I checked the tracking and found the package was shipped with "Signature not Required" which Apple should not do that!

Then I called apple support, the first supervisor Justin said they would investigate, and asked me for quite a few documents to prove that I bought the airpods. However, the supervisor Justin disappeared suddenly and I didn't get notified anything about my case.

So I asked the second supervisor Sherry, she said my case is in progress but they don't have stock until Feb 24th (they had stock in Jan but why they didn't ship to me). And she promised to call me once a week for the update but I never receive any call!! I replied the email and also recorded a message but never got responded..

Now it's Feb 26th, I asked again and they said my order was CANCELLED because they need it for brand new product to sell...

What the xxx..... They didn't put "Signature Required" on the package and it was lost, then continued wasting my time for waiting for so long and got a result of "Your order is cancelled"

I really feel disappointed and upset with Apple Support, I never see this kind of terrible service

I waited for three months and received nothing now, they even don't mention other solution but just asked me to wait, they will check...

They should refund for the product and the time! Worst experience that I had so far

Posted on Feb 26, 2020 10:39 AM

5 replies

Apple cancelled my AirPods Pro replacement (right airpod) order without notifying me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.