Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After downloading the new update, it has become stuck on “install now” and I can’t get any further

I bought a new iPhone 11 and when trying to start it up and after downloading the new software update, IOS 13.3.1, it has become stuck on “install now” and I can’t get any further.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 26, 2020 2:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2020 3:45 PM

So you are unable to press the Install Now button? You are going to have to reset the iPhone to start the activation all over again. See this for putting the device into Recovery Mode and start it over again to activate. If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support and then this information about the inability to activate the phone. If you can't activate your iPhone - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2020 3:45 PM in response to Mcdonald04

So you are unable to press the Install Now button? You are going to have to reset the iPhone to start the activation all over again. See this for putting the device into Recovery Mode and start it over again to activate. If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support and then this information about the inability to activate the phone. If you can't activate your iPhone - Apple Support

Feb 26, 2020 11:36 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

I have already entered the language, activated Siri ect and the next step was software update. The screen has software update at the top, the iOS update, learn more underneath and then install now in blue writing underneath with a buffering symbol. I’m unable to post a screenshot as I can’t get out of the software update without it starting over again.

After downloading the new update, it has become stuck on “install now” and I can’t get any further

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.