Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad and iPencil glitching

Hey guys, I have a problem with my iPad Pro 11-inch and pencil when drawing or taking notes. Whenever I use procreate, the iPad is glitching and it's really frustrating. I cannot draw or make any line without having these glitches. Is this a system version problem? Every time I use the ipad this happens.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Feb 27, 2020 1:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2020 3:57 AM

I don’t have the iPad Pro, but I have the iPad Air 3 and I noticed a similar glitch the other day. What I finally realized was that the tip was not on tight. Once I tightened the tip, the pencil worked fine again. I am also using a Tuatara case with a built in screen protector and the pencil works fine with this case.

I’m not saying that is what’s wrong in your situation, but it is worth taking a look.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2020 3:57 AM in response to mojo-ninja

I don’t have the iPad Pro, but I have the iPad Air 3 and I noticed a similar glitch the other day. What I finally realized was that the tip was not on tight. Once I tightened the tip, the pencil worked fine again. I am also using a Tuatara case with a built in screen protector and the pencil works fine with this case.

I’m not saying that is what’s wrong in your situation, but it is worth taking a look.

Ipad and iPencil glitching

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.