Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No FaceTime on my phone and I can’t download .

no FaceTime on my iPhone 11 Pro Max and if I want to download it keeps saying this app requires specific features not available on this device.

Posted on Feb 28, 2020 1:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2020 1:54 AM

You can use FaceTime over Wi-Fi1 or over cellular on supported iOS or iPadOS devices2. FaceTime isn’t available or might not appear on devices purchased or used in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Pakistan. However, with iOS 11.3 and later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Saudi Arabia. And with iOS 12.4 or later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Pakistan. Update your device to get FaceTime in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2020 1:54 AM in response to Jeffery1300

You can use FaceTime over Wi-Fi1 or over cellular on supported iOS or iPadOS devices2. FaceTime isn’t available or might not appear on devices purchased or used in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Pakistan. However, with iOS 11.3 and later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Saudi Arabia. And with iOS 12.4 or later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Pakistan. Update your device to get FaceTime in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

No FaceTime on my phone and I can’t download .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.