Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to share a synced yahoo calendar

Hey all,

I synced my yahoo account with my iPhone (adding the account, adding the calendar), and then calendar shows up under Yahoo! in my list of calendars in the Calendar app. However, when I tap the calendar name, there is no "Share Link" option. The source Yahoo calendar is public, and my goal is to be able to share this Calendar as a link (an .ics url) (similar to how I would be able to choose an iCloud calendar and select "Share Link").

In the past, somehow I was able to duplicate this Yahoo Calendar to an iCloud calendar, and it showed up as My_Yahoo_Calendar (if the source name was My Yahoo Calendar). Then, from this newly created iCloud/Yahoo calendar hybrid, I had the option to "Share Link".

However, I have no idea how this calendar was created and I can't seem to replicate this action. Would love some help!

iPhone XS

Posted on Mar 2, 2020 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2020 10:21 AM

The "share" link is only there for iCloud calendars.

You'll have to ask Yahoo how to share a calendar hosted on their system.

3 replies

how to share a synced yahoo calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.