Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I export Notes from iphone to PC with images?

I have keeping track of my expenses within the notes app on my iPhone. It consists of a series of headings that I manually entered and pictures of receipts for the entire month that I scanned in using the inbuilt function of Notes. How can I get this onto my PC as a PDF or a word doc?

I have tried sending myself an email however this means the images get attached as individual PDFs and the ordering of them is lost. The ordering, corresponding to the headings I've entered is important.

I have also asked my question here however we couldn't come up with a solution.

iPhone XR

Posted on Mar 2, 2020 1:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2020 1:51 PM

Ldlske wrote:

How can I get this onto my PC as a PDF or a word doc?

1. In Notes app open note you wish to save as PDF.
  2. Tap Share and choose Print.
  3. On Print Options screen use pinch out gesture on print preview; this would create PDF document.
  4. Tap Share button and send it yourself created PDF using Mail.
8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2020 1:51 PM in response to Ldlske

Ldlske wrote:

How can I get this onto my PC as a PDF or a word doc?

1. In Notes app open note you wish to save as PDF.
  2. Tap Share and choose Print.
  3. On Print Options screen use pinch out gesture on print preview; this would create PDF document.
  4. Tap Share button and send it yourself created PDF using Mail.

Mar 2, 2020 3:37 PM in response to Ldlske

Hello,

If you have iCloud Notes turned on, go to www.iCloud.com on your browser on your PC. Then log in with your Apple ID and password. Select Notes and your notes and photos should be visible:

iCloud: View notes on iCloud.com

Then, you should be able to manipulate them any way that you want on the PC. For example, you could export them to a local file or copy-and-paste etc.

Good luck.

Mar 4, 2020 1:52 PM in response to Ldlske

Ldlske wrote:

OMG!!! Yes thank you! That will save me so much time but what a weird way of doing such a simple thing...

Other way, but you need an iPhone running iOS 13 software, is to:

1. In Notes app open note you wish to export to PDF.
  2. Take a screenshot of it and tap on the screenshot preview you’ll see appearing in bottom left corner of the screen to bring screen to edit the screenshot.
  3. Change screenshot mode from ‘Screen’ to ‘Full Page’.
  4. Tap Done and you should see prompt to Save as PDF, or tap Share and choose option that suits you better like Mail, Save to Files, etc.

How do I export Notes from iphone to PC with images?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.