Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail Sub-Folders Not Showing on iPhone 10s

OK....I've read numerous posts on this subject, but am still confused!!!

I have several email accounts with PTD (PennTeleData), and one with Yahoo. I'm not certain if the accounts are POP or something else.

Only a few of the PTD accounts' sub-folders I've created on-line and/or with Win. 10 Outlook show on my iPhone. While I can add sub-folders to the PTD accounts on-line and/or via Outlook, they do not show on the iPhone. Similarly, I cannot create sub-folders for these PTD accounts on the iPhone.

HOWEVER, all the sub-folders I've created for the Yahoo mail account do show on the iPhone, and I have no problem adding sub-folders to the Yahoo account via the iPhone.

If the problem is with the "type" of email accounts I have with PTD, how can I resolve that issue? PTD has been around for a long time, and seems to be "up-to-date" regarding their products.

You help is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!!!

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 3, 2020 7:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2020 8:20 AM

OK!!! Finally got someone at PTD to help me!!! My PTD accounts were POP accounts, so I had to delete them and re-add the accounts as IMAP (this happened automatically when I re-added the accounts). Since my emails were all still on the PTD server (verified by checking their on-line webmail), the emails and sub-folders were auto migrated to my iPhone when the accounts were re-added, and nothing was lost!!!

MUCH easier than expected, and now I have all my sub folders!!!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2020 8:20 AM in response to Viragoxv

OK!!! Finally got someone at PTD to help me!!! My PTD accounts were POP accounts, so I had to delete them and re-add the accounts as IMAP (this happened automatically when I re-added the accounts). Since my emails were all still on the PTD server (verified by checking their on-line webmail), the emails and sub-folders were auto migrated to my iPhone when the accounts were re-added, and nothing was lost!!!

MUCH easier than expected, and now I have all my sub folders!!!

Mail Sub-Folders Not Showing on iPhone 10s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.