Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trade-in

Im looking to buy a new iphone and i saw you can trade in your old iphone. Do you go with out a phone for a few days or do you get the new phone and then send your old one?

Posted on Mar 3, 2020 7:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2020 7:48 PM

You get your new phone and they send you a shipping box to send in the old phone after you've gotten the new phone. The trade value is subject to change however once the phone has been evaluated when it is received. I recommend you take photos of the phone from all angles, before you send it in after getting the new phone.

If you live near an Apple Store, you can do this in store the same day you get the new phone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2020 7:48 PM in response to kirtty99

You get your new phone and they send you a shipping box to send in the old phone after you've gotten the new phone. The trade value is subject to change however once the phone has been evaluated when it is received. I recommend you take photos of the phone from all angles, before you send it in after getting the new phone.

If you live near an Apple Store, you can do this in store the same day you get the new phone.

trade-in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.