Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Custom Voicemail Greeting Creation

I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max. I'm unable to change and save my voicemail greeting (all of a sudden, after doing it daily for years). Help?

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Mar 6, 2020 7:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2020 7:36 AM

Voice Mail is Carrier specific Service. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) The agency who issued the SIM to you

1. On the Voicemail screen, tap Greeting. Then change your greeting to either custom or default. 
  2. If you have more than one cellular plan on your iPhone, try switching to the other plan. Call the first number and try to leave a message.
  3. Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2020 7:36 AM in response to HeadhunterBob

Voice Mail is Carrier specific Service. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider) The agency who issued the SIM to you

1. On the Voicemail screen, tap Greeting. Then change your greeting to either custom or default. 
  2. If you have more than one cellular plan on your iPhone, try switching to the other plan. Call the first number and try to leave a message.
  3. Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset Network Settings.

Custom Voicemail Greeting Creation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.