Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4s Home Button Fell Off

Over time my iPhone 4s home button cover became loose and eventually came out. Is there any way to put it back in?

iPhone 4s, iOS 9

Posted on Mar 7, 2020 10:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2020 11:24 AM

At this point, if it's still working well for you, probably the best you can do is find some adhesive. I don't have any specific recommendations, but I'm sure there are various recommendations you can find on the internet by people who did it. The most important thing is to not overdo the use of any glue, since it can interfere with the function of the button.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 7, 2020 11:24 AM in response to Seallbay

At this point, if it's still working well for you, probably the best you can do is find some adhesive. I don't have any specific recommendations, but I'm sure there are various recommendations you can find on the internet by people who did it. The most important thing is to not overdo the use of any glue, since it can interfere with the function of the button.

iPhone 4s Home Button Fell Off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.