Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 11 heating up

Hello,

when I first bought my Iphone 11, it started heating up when playing a game app I downloaded, so I removed it. Now it is heating up when I’m using Facebook and once I close the app it cools down. It gets really hot under the camera and I don’t why, anyone knows why ?

thank you

Posted on Mar 8, 2020 5:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2020 5:13 AM

Mine sometimes heats up too, especially when I'm outside in the hot sun. I don't think it's a problem, and btw it will also heat up when charging too

1 reply

Iphone 11 heating up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.