Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Silent Mode / Ringer Indicator on iPhone X

Frequently through the day I need to switch between Silent Mode and Ringer. Sometimes I loose track which mode my iphone is in. I have been switching the switch up or down to check which I'd rather not have to do.

Is there an app, widget or something that I can use to be able to just look quickly at the screen to see which mode the iphone is in?

iPhone XS

Posted on Mar 8, 2020 9:24 AM

3 replies

Mar 8, 2020 6:27 PM in response to SravanKrA

Thank you for your reply but it doesn't directly address my question which is: The switch on the side of the phone works fine. I am just looking for an indicator on the homepage for when it is in ringer mode and when it is in silent mode so I don't have to keeping flipping the switch back and forth to check. The only thing I can compare it to is the battery check that you can see as a widget.

[I did create the shortcuts suggested but they only affected the volume of the call or playback. They did not affect the ringer/silent mode.]

Silent Mode / Ringer Indicator on iPhone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.